Sometimes the world isn't as boring as it first appears...

12.26.2004

Photo 123
Look what Mr. Grady Dunn got from his loving daughter. :) This sign is
at Hwy 98 and Ward Rd in case you'd like to see it live. Better hurry
too, b/c I don't see Mr. Grady keeping this sign in public for very
long! His son got him magnets for his truck with the same logo, but i
doubt we'll see them much!

For those of you who don't know the Dunns, they are a family from my
home church in Wilmer. Mr. Grady sells donkeys as a sort of side
project to keep him busy during retirement. His daughter is a close
friend of my mom's (kind of a second mom to me). Donkeys = asses =
fun with words.

Interesting side note... Mr. Grady named one of his donkeys after my
mom. Yep, I know...

--rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home